The Terrible Two's

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

2009 Holiday House

My weekend started off with planned visit to the annual Holiday House. I got surprise free tickets and had an unplanned girls night out. Rodney took the kids with him to pick Kisha up from school, so I was free as a bird.

I was supposed to be shopping for Christmas presents and decorations, but it didn't turn out that way. I bought earrings for me, a wallet for me, a new hat, scarf, & gloves set for me, and I got some headbands and hats for Maddy and Be'yah, but I have been wearing the headbands for the last few days. I think the only unselfish gift I picked up was Be'yah's Christmas present. I also got some mesh and a new tree topper that matches the new Christmas balls KWK picked up at Sam's. So maybe I accomplished a little bit. I also got some cool new sauce that's for marinade of meats or can be served with cream cheese and crackers.

Ended my night with okay food, terrible service, and plenty of laughs with my good friends that I call my City Hall Crew. Surprisingly no drinks, but I still woke up the next day with a hangover. If you ever get an opportunity to try the Wine-A-Rita frozen drinks just try one. They had a booth at the Holiday House, it's this mix, 1/2 bottle of wine and ice. Best frozen drink I ever had. Unfortunately, I had two teaspoon size samples and I was buzzing. I went back the next day to buy some for entertaining but my head was hurting so bad I forgot to make that stop again. I did buy more stuff for my self and picked up a hat for Grayce.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home